We have moved into another season – literally and figuratively.
This week Montgomery County relaxed some of the guidelines for churches to allow for larger religious gatherings. Oakdale Church has been and will continue to monitor and adhere to all of the County/State guidelines.
- As of this weekend we can gather up to 40% of our Sanctuary & Brigham Hall occupancy – we still require that all who wish to attend register at church as this allows for appropriate planning, seating and tracing.
- Our seating remains to be marked to reflect appropriate distancing, every other row will remain empty.
- We require masks to be worn correctly at all times when in our buildings and sanctuary.
- Individuals that are not a part of the same household must maintain six feet of social distancing in the foyer, pews, and outdoor spaces.
- The playground is now open. We asked that not more than 1-3 families be using at any time and follow the appropriate safety guidelines for children.
If you have any concerns or questions please email Leslie Myers ( )