Oakdale believes GroupLife is a vital part of spiritual growth and building a disciple-making community. If you're a GroupLife leader, you believe this, so you're living into obedience-based discipleship, working hard to nurture relationships and the spiritual growth of others. You believe GroupLife is more than a Christian term or "to do" list but a core value to be real, relational and fun while sharing the Gospel.
- Do you know what it takes to be a GroupLife leader?
- How do I invite others to participate in a group?
- How do I expand my groups reach and impact?
The answer to these questions, in short, is this: a leader's effectiveness revolves around his/her lifestyle as a disciple; whether behind closed doors or out in the open for all to see.
GroupLife is important, and it takes everyday people, like you to lead and make it thrive, Here are 4 key points leaders should follow:
- Love the Lord and His Word.
- Love those God has brought to your group (no matter where they are in their journey).
- Keep a teachable spirit (we never will have ALL the answers).
- Participate in a group.
If you have questions, contact