Sign Up Now Log In
Welcome to The Ark Children’s Center Distanced Learning Experience (DLE). We know you will enjoy offering developmentally appropriate and engaging experiences to your child as they connect to our ARK staff and explore the world around them during our FREE two-week introductory period (September 14-27).
Weekly Distanced Learning Experience includes:
- Welcome video from staff
- Storytime video
- Extended learning videos (3)
- PDF Resources
- Access to ARK Libraries of interactive activities
- Parenting Tips & Wisdoms
DLE content will be posted each Sunday by 5PM so that you can review the activities before the week ahead. All activities will use items typically found inside your home so that no additional supplies need to be purchased.
$480 for 8 weeks (October 5 - November 23).
Enroll for Continued Access
Sign-up to secure your access to this exciting content by the enrollment deadline of September 23rd.
Benefits of Our Distanced Learning Experience
- Relationship building with ARK staff so that transition back into the classroom will be easier when children return.
- Fun and creative learning opportunities based on the nine domains of early childhood development.
- Social/emotional skill-building for healthy minds and bodies.
- Flexible scheduling for parents so resources can be utilized when convenient and scheduled around busy family and work demands.
- Parenting Tips and Wisdoms focus parents on measuring success in smiles, participation and self-direction.
If you have any questions, contact .