We are Christ-centered 12 step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurts, habits or hang-ups of any kind. It is a safe place to find freedom from the issues that control or negatively impact our lives.
Join us every Thursday from 7pm.-9pm.
Large group- 7-8 https://celebraterecoveryoc.online.church/
CRCR online share groups online- 8-9pm
We will NOT be meeting on Thursday November 26- Happy Thanksgiving!
Thursday December 3, will be drive by chip night from 6:00 to 6:30.
CRCR - Celebrate Recovery Crisis Response
Celebrate Recovery Crisis Response (CRCR) is an online Open Share group, we believe this can be a temporary solution to still be able to connect. As soon as we get through this pandemic, we will go back to face-to-face meetings only.
Here’s what they look like.
The online group is gender and issues specific. It is led by a trained leader from Oakdale's Recovery. All members are committed to being alone in the room they are in.
The CRCR guidelines must be used every time. The leader is subject to remove anyone who is not following the guidelines.
The CRCR guidelines are:
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts, feelings, and actions. Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
- There is NO cross talk please. Cross talk is when two people engage in a dialogue during the meeting. Each person sharing is free to express feelings without interruptions. Interruptions also include digital chatting, doing other activities, and not providing eye contact while members are sharing.
- We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to “fix” one another.
- Anonymity and Confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.
- All members must use headphones. This will ensure that no one else can overhear what is shared in the group.
- All members must be on camera. If the group leader asked, they must show the rest of the group that no one else is in the room.
- The meetings will not be recorded.
Celebrate Recovery will resume regular meetings when the current COVID-19 quarantine and associated restrictions are lifted.
If you are new to Celebrate Recovery and would like to get connected in a share group, contact Mary Kay Isaacs,
COMING SOON: STEP STUDIES! Contact your share group leader to be put on the interest list or contact for more info.
New women's step group starting this fall- Saturdays 9-11am
There will be no Celebration Place or childcare at this time.
People are finding freedom from anxiety, past abuse, anger, shame, codependency, compulsive behaviors, sex addiction, pornography, compulsive spending, gambling, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, food issues, eating disorders, and other issues that are making their lives unmanageable.