CELEBRATE RECOVERY IS meeting IN PERSON!!!!
CR Oakdale is back on campus in the sanctuary! We will remain online live at 7:pm for our large group teaching until further notice although we no longer have online share groups. All issue specific share groups will be in person.
AT THIS TIME, MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL WHO ATTEND. We follow all County Covid guidelines.
CELEBRATION PLACE (our CR kids ministry) is also back in person for parents attending CR. Nursery care is not available at this time.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered 12 step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurts, habits or hang-ups of any kind. It is a safe place to find freedom from the issues that control or negatively impact our lives.
Celebrate Recovery is a biblical and balanced program that helps us overcome our hurts, our habits and our hang-ups. It is based on the actual words of Jesus rather than psychological theory
People are finding freedom from anxiety, depression, relationship issues, past abuse, anger, shame, codependency, compulsive behaviors, sex addiction, pornography, compulsive spending, gambling, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, food issues, eating disorders, and other issues that are making their lives unmanageable.
Join us LIVE Online every Thursday or in-person from 7PM to 8PM at Oakdale Church.
Large group is 7-8PM:
If you are new to Celebrate Recovery and would like more information, please contact Mary Kay Isaacs,
The CR guidelines are:
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts, feelings, and actions. Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
- There is NO cross talk please. Cross talk is when two people engage in a dialogue during the meeting. Each person sharing is free to express feelings without interruptions. Interruptions also include digital chatting, doing other activities, and not providing eye contact while members are sharing.
- We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to “fix” one another.
- Anonymity and Confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.
STEP STUDIES: NEW MEN'S STEP STUDY beginning September 9,2021: Thursdays from 5-6:30pm. Contact Brent for more info at
NEW WOMEN'S STEP STUDY beginning September 21, 4:30-6pm. for more info.