CELEBRATE RECOVERY IS MOVING BACK IN PERSON!!!!
Beginning July 1, 2021, CR Oakdale will be back on campus in the sanctuary! We will remain on line live at 7:pm for our large group teaching and will have limited on line share groups. All issue specific share groups will be in person.
CELEBRATION PLACE (our CR kids ministry) will also be starting back up on July 1st for parents attending CR. Nursery care is not available at this time.
THE CELEBRATE RECOVERY SUMMIT IS COMING SOON! Join us for a live stream of the Summit July 21-23 at Oakdale Church. Get your tickets here
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered 12 step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurts, habits or hang-ups of any kind. It is a safe place to find freedom from the issues that control or negatively impact our lives.
Celebrate Recovery is a biblical and balanced program that helps us overcome our hurts, our habits and our hang-ups. It is based on the actual words of Jesus rather than psychological theory
People are finding freedom from anxiety, depression, relationship issues, past abuse, anger, shame, codependency, compulsive behaviors, sex addiction, pornography, compulsive spending, gambling, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, food issues, eating disorders, and other issues that are making their lives unmanageable.
Join us Online every Thursday from 7PM to 9PM at Oakdale Church or online by clicking the button below.
Large group is 7-8PM:
Click here to join us Online
CR Online Share Groups 8 to 9PM
If you are new to Celebrate Recovery and would like to get connected in a share group, contact Mary Kay Isaacs,
Join us to Pray every Thursday from 6:30 to 6:50.
The CR online guidelines are:
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts, feelings, and actions. Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
- There is NO cross talk please. Cross talk is when two people engage in a dialogue during the meeting. Each person sharing is free to express feelings without interruptions. Interruptions also include digital chatting, doing other activities, and not providing eye contact while members are sharing.
- We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to “fix” one another.
- Anonymity and Confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.
- All members must use headphones. This will ensure that no one else can overhear what is shared in the group.
- All members must be on camera. If the group leader asked, they must show the rest of the group that no one else is in the room.
- The meetings will not be recorded.
Celebrate Recovery will resume regular meetings when the current COVID-19 quarantine and associated restrictions are lifted.
STEP STUDIES? Contact your share group leader to be put on the interest list or contact for more info.